Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


Valentines day is my favorite holiday! We had a great one this year! Jason had today off so the girls stayed home with him. He took them with him flower/gift shopping for me. Khloe was so excited about the roses. I came in from work and he had helped them make me heart cards, sprinkled heart confetti, got some HUGE roses, and a cheesecake. Good Job Jason. He even had the "candlelight" app on his phone playing when I walked in! So cute. It warmed my heart. I feel so blessed and loved. 

We got the girls teddy bears in dresses, glow stick wands and valentines pez dispensers. We gave them valentines Jammie's and outfits earlier in the week. 

I got Jason a new Nike hat and Under Armor sweats. We had a late lunch/early dinner at Cracker Barrel. Then he took me to Target and let me shop while he watched the babies. I picked out new make-up and didn't feel rushed...I loved it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment