Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Break Begins

Three kids 3 and under is kicking my butt! I wouldn't change a thing! I'm so glad I have summer break to adjust. 

Khloe had her big dentist appointment and everything went fine. I was a nervous wreck about the oral sedation but she did okay. 
Marion LOVES to watch me put my makeup on. We were getting ready to go outside and this is what I found her doing! Love her! 
Taysom is 3 weeks old in this picture! 
Khloe helped me bake pink cupcakes for a Sunday night treat. 
We went to the library for a teddy bear picnic. We had fun but I realized I may need to get a triple stroller for outings...
Taysom sleeps in 3-4 hour chunks at night. Some of my friends had told me about the "double" swaddle or " super" swaddle. Here is the first night we tried the double swaddle and a Halo sleep sack. He slept 7 hours! Love this little guy. 

Khloe is potty trained! Once I found the right reward, she put underwear on that day and hasn't had an accident for 6 days (overnight too). We are headed to the ZOO tomorrow (that was her reward) 

In an attempt to exercise, I strapped the baby carrier on and put the girls in the double jogger.  After this outing I realized WE NEED a triple stroller. I found one KSL we are going to pick up this weekend. 









No comments:

Post a Comment