Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Preschool fun, our tree and twins!

We had a Thanksgiving Feast in preschool it was so fun! 

We put up our tree last week. Khloe had been asking and I had been dying to put it up too. I added extra white lights this year and I like it a lot. I'm so happy I got up at 4 AM last year, in the middle of moving, sick and pregnant to hoe get this Black Friday deal. We have loved this tree. I like all white lights and the kids like colored so it's nice to be able to switch it back and forth. 

Twin outfits for church. I always say " twinner, twinner chicken dinner" to day Khloe kept telling her dad, "I'm  so glad to be chicken dinner for church" she says the best stuff. I am so grateful for all the cute hand me down clothes from my sister that conveniently come in pairs! She dresses her girls the same too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment