Saturday, November 28, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving this year because we have a big open space for everyone to gather. I was putting this banner together late Wednesday night...this was a sign I needed to go to bed! 
I fixed it!
Kid table
Adult tables 
The finished set up 
My dad mashing the potatoes
Eddie eating a yummy roll
Kids being silly, eating and having funny conversation! 
Tay eating one of his favorite snacks...Chicken in a Biscuit crackers
Feast time!
When it was time to clean up Tay finally made it on top of the tables 
The Pie Face game that Chris and Kristin brought was a hit! 
My mom made a giant Christmas board game to entertain the kids while the men watched football/napped.
Coloring and glittering feathers for the giant turkey
We also played musical chairs, Bingo, and Don't Eat Pete but I didn't get pictures! We had the best time on my favorite holiday! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment